Confirmit is delighted to invite you to join fellow customer experience practitioners and executive-level VoC programme sponsors from leading organisations at our 2018 B2B Summit on 2nd May in London. We’ll be addressing the following theme: Driving Client Success through Customer Experience Management.
Success in B2B means managing and enhancing partnerships with your clients so you can drive business value. You need to ensure that you identify at-risk accounts and retain them, while providing opportunities to cross-sell, and create client advocates.
Customer Experience has a significant role to play in empowering frontline teams to do just that. And more. A CX programme in a B2B business is rich with the insights you need to not only identify individual opportunities, but to make strategic business improvements that benefit the entire client portfolio.
At this event, you will hear from industry analysts, thought leaders and your B2B CX peers, who will share:
- Guidance on empowering every employee to take accountability for their actions to improve the customer experience
- Ways to use feedback from internal teams to add deeper insights into the health of key accounts, and drive growth
- How to implement and track change that will impact the bottom line and put your business ahead
- Joana van den Brink-Quintanilha, Principal Analyst, Forrester Research, Inc.
- Joel Harrison, Editor-in-chief, B2B Marketing
- Claire Sporton, SVP CX Innovation, Confirmit
- And many other CX thought leaders and practitioners