Join Business South for an informative and interactive breakfast morning seminar where HR representatives and business leaders from Guildford and across Surrey come together to gain insights, share expertise and learn about their own and their employee’s motivations in the workplace.
Recent statistics show that as few as 1 in 3 employees are engaged in their work. With increasing demand and pressure to reduce costs, while providing a good working environment to attract, motivate, develop and retain staff, there may never have been a more challenging time for employers.
This event will arm HR professionals with knowledge and insights such as:
• Focusing business leaders on engagement and motivation issues in the workplace;
• How to prioritise the things that employees and potential recruits value;
• Understanding what tempts employees to change organisation;
• Latest insights into progress with the Apprenticeship Levy
• A legal update for HR Professionals
Hear from industry experts and speakers:
• Chris Burchell, Local Economy Manager, Guildford Borough Council
• Barney Eli, Regional Director, Hays
• Steve Jones, Managing Director, Skills for Business
• Gail Walker, Principal, Brooklands College
• Becky Lawton, Senior Associate, Charles Russell Speechly
In an interactive session, delegates will have the opportunity to better understand their personal motivators are and how they may use this knowledge to work better with colleagues in the workplace.*
Join in open discussions, explore and share some creative thinking and gain insights.
*A questionnaire will need to be completed prior to the seminar to benefit from a personalised report.