ENTRY FEE (arrive by 8:45am to register):
- Free for unrated players for tournament being run concurrently (no membership or ID requirements).
- $20 mailed or brought to library. Make checks payable to "Cagan Library FOL".
- $25 cash at door unless library notified in advance of your plans to attend.
- GM fees waived.
- $10 for seniors (65+), juniors ≤16 years old, and USCF members with conditional ratings. USCF membership & confirmed ID# required.
- Guaranteed $100, $50 or $25 after 10 full-pay registrations pro-rated. Prizes then increase by $40/20/10 after every 5 paid registrations.
- Chess trophies for winners of both free and paid tournaments.
- Junior player with best record in free tournament offered paid USCF membership.
CONTACT: library 352-243-1840 for general info.
CONTACT: Herb Pilgrim Cell: 352-396-1006 OR email@example.com for details.