Permaculture Mini-Series: Landscape Design Seminar
April 22nd, 20th, May 20th, 27th ; 4-7pm at Camp Red Clover in Barnard VT
Led By Karen Ganey, join for four classes this spring exploring the fundamentals of permaculture design to bring these practices to your land or projects.
Week 1 - April 22nd - Permaculture 101
• Acknowledging Indigenous Land & History
• The Fundamentals of Design: Ethics & Principles
• Goals Articulation & Design Concept
Week 2 –- April 29th Reading Your Landscape: Nesting Systems & Micro Climates
• Zone & Sector Analysis
• Habitat Design : Patterns to Detail
• Base/Asset Mapping: Stacking Functions
• Learning to read sun, water, wind, soil and designing for beneficial relationships
Week 3 - May 20th - Applied Design
• Ethical Rewilding with Decolonizing Lens : Native Sanctuary Habitat with Jess Rubin of Mycoevolve www.mycoevolve.net
• Stacking Functions
• Species Recommendations
Week 4 - May 27th – Methodology and Work Party: with potential alternative dates for work parties
• Together we will discuss various methodologies for planting, soil health, beneficial relationships, fertility and beauty.
• We will build a garden bed together using onsite materials.
Sliding Scale: $200-300
contact Karen Ganey for more info email@example.com