Lunch will be available for $5 Per Person - If you plan to have lunch, please let CWP know via 251-866-7868 or email@example.com
Every MBA Church is welcome. Every senior pastor is a member of the Executive Committee. Join us to help communicate why churches support Associational Missions.
- Enlistment Committee recommendations (To Be Voted On)
- Possible recommendation from Camp Whispering Pines and
Budget & Finance Committees regarding Camp Whispering
Pines (To Be Voted On)
- Moderator appointments
- Camp Whispering Pines update
- International Ministries update
- Church Development update
- Metro Mobile Baptist Campus Ministries Update
Our Executive Committee has overall responsibility for the directions, strategy, and processes of the MBA. It is composed of the general officers of the Association, the Executive Officer of each of the several Associational programs, the Chair of each standing committee, the pastors of the churches, and one lay member of each church in the Association having a membership of up to and including 1,000, and one additional member for each additional 1,000 members or fractions thereof, providing that no church shall have more than a total of four members.