Is there a better way to travel than by train? Maybe plane for the long trips, but for middle distance trips train is the way to go! You can walk around, socialise, watch the world roll by, eat and drink and do it all with space and comfort. Stoke Travel’s Train is going to take you from London to Munich’s Oktoberfest via underwater. Let those suckers have their aeroplanes, we’ve got a mother-rolling submarine train. We choo-choo-choose to travel in style, baby!
This trip will run for three weekends:
Opening weekend: 21 - 24 Sept
Middle weekend: 28 - 1 Oct
Final weekend: 5 - 8 Oct
Train departs London, Friday morning (21, 28 Sep & 5 Oct) 10:24am arrives Munich 9:11pm.
Train departs Munich, Monday morning (24 Sep, 1 & 8 Oct) 9:28am arrives London 7:39pm.
£400 for the whole package which gets you:
* Return train trip from London to Munich
* 3 nights camping accommodation at our Stoketoberfest Campsite in Munich (includes pre-erected twin share tents with sleeping bags and mattress)
* 3 Breakfasts (Saturday, Sunday, Monday)
* 2 Dinners (Saturday and Sunday)
* Entrance to Stoke's epic campsite parties with live music playing every weekend
* Guides from London to Munich on the train
* All the information and directions you need to get to the beer halls and enjoy the famous Oktoberfest festival!
* A once in a lifetime experience with crazy international travellers from across the world.
Unlimited beer and sangria for the whole weekend! (Saturday and Sunday)
Traditional Oktoberfest outfits