Puppy training classes are offered to puppies 7 months old and under to help prepare your puppy for the upcoming future and get them off to a great start. Basic manners, from teaching your puppy to not bite to crate training tips and commands from coming when called to walking without pulling are as important as socialization and exposure to new experiences. This class will help your puppy experience both in one training course with a certified dog trainer by your side to help. With our relaxed atmosphere we are focused on fun and positive reinforcement to shape your puppy into a well behaved member of your family.
• Canine breed specific information
• Basic manners: greeting strangers, door manners, etc.
• Name Game
• Watch me
• Leave it
• Take it
• Walking without pulling
Classes will be 4 weeks long with sessions twice a week on the dates set in contract.
What to bring:
• Any and all family members participating in training
• Treats (low fat is recommended)
• Buckle or snap collar (no harnesses unless medically required, no choke or pinch collars)
• Leash with 4 or 6 feet long (NO retractable leashes allowed)
• Vaccine records (if not a client of Valley View Pet Hospital)
• Sunday 4/8/18: 6:00-7:15pm
• Tuesday 4/10/18: 6:00-7:15pm
• Sunday 4/15/18: 6:00-7:15pm
• Tuesday 4/17/18: 6:00-7:15pm
• Tuesday 4/22/18: 6:00-7:15pm
• Sunday 4/24/18: 6:00-7:15pm
• Tuesday 4/29/18: 6:00-7:15pm
• Friday 5/1/18: 6:00-7:15pm