The Cranial Fundamentals workshop’s main focus is the introduction of cranial anatomy and the integration of cranial techniques into your practice, along with other modalities you perform. Our workshops are designed to be hands on with practical applications and uses that are easily integrated into your practice. Recommended for New and Advanced Therapists.
This dynamic hands-on 12 hour CEU class teaches therapists how to:
• Change your clients’ lives while restoring homeostasis to their bodies and relieve headaches, sinus conditions and sleep issues while boosting the immune system and mobilizing the sacrum and more
• Identify clues that the cranium provides to create treatment protocols that will maximize the positive effects of your treatment
• Muscle test the body to provide information on the cranium and the entire body
• Promote your enhanced skill level and knowledge base to earn more money while working with more comfort and ease
• Create a foundation base of knowledge for cranial therapeutic applications that can be used to treat painful and more complex conditions more effectively
What you will learn in this class will have you the therapist feeling empowered and more confident about therapy outcomes.
Cost: $395 (Multi-Class Discounts Available) CE #20-586084 NCBTMB Approved Provider Number: 412
Payment by Credit Card, check, or cash. Sign up today! More info contact Greg Spindler at 864-877-3500 or email@example.com