Hike the famous W Trek (Patagonia, Chile) in Winter!
See a different side of the iconic W Trek in Torres del Paine as few have ever seen or experienced it before: as winter wonderlands!
Trek into the heart of Patagonian winter on this ultimate 7 Day experience that follows sections of the trail, taking you to all the trek’s highlights like the base of the Torres, Grey Glacier, and more.
Day 1 (Tuesday): Travel from Punta Arenas to Puerto Natales
Day 2 (Wednesday): Trek from Las Carretas to Paine Grande
Day 3 (Thursday): Trek to French Valley
Day 4 (Friday): Trek to Grey
Day 5 (Saturday): Navigation in Grey Lake
Day 6 (Sunday): Base of the Towers trek
Day 7 (Monday): Transfer from Puerto Natales to Punta Arenas
- All ground transport as indicated in the itinerary
- National Park Entry Fee
- One expert English/Spanish speaking trekking guide
- 4-night accommodation in Torres del Paine Refugios
- 2-night accommodation at 3-star Superior hotel
- Boat crossing over Lake Grey*
day 1: L
day 2: B, BL, D
day 3: B, BL, D
day 4: B, BL, D
day 5: B, BL, D
day 6: B, BL
day 7: B
B: breakfast, BL: box lunch, L: lunch, D: dinner.
- Dinner is NOT included on day 1 and 6
- The navigation to Grey Glacier is subject to a minimum number of passengers and weather conditions. If the navigation cancels, we'll have to do a 7-hour hike through Las Carretas Trails.
- For this trip you’ll have to carry your own backpack. Make sure you can fit all necessary equipment for the trek in a medium size backpack (we recommend max. 40 liters) so you can walk more comfortably. You can leave the rest of your luggage at our office in Puerto Natales and our driver can bring it to you on day 5 of the trek.