Are you interested or currently studying Management, Engineering, Design, Urban planning or textiles? Come to our workshop styled session with Circular economy club facilitated by Daniel Newton( Accenture Consultant), Circular Economy Club Mentor and University Ambassador within the Circular Economy Club “Shape the Future” program!
The Circular Economy Club (CEC) is the international not-for-profit network of over 2,600 circular economy professionals and organizations from over 60 countries. The club brings together the circular economy community to share best practices and create programs that generate local impact.
The “Shape the Future” program allows all CEC Members to become a “University Ambassador” and organize a workshop in their local universities where the goal is to give an introduction of the circular economy framework to students and encourage them to work in groups to identify which are the opportunities of the circular economy in different sectors. By joining the “Shape the Future” program, students can become a “University Ambassadors” and will be given the tools to start organising their own workshops and events on Circular Economy.
Key Opportunities for attendees
• Understand the circular economy framework and how it differs from a linear economy
• Participate in an interactive workshop to learn from practical circular economy examples
• Learn how to identify circular economy opportunities across different industries
• Meet CEC Members who are knowledgeable about the circular economy
• Join the program to become a “University Ambassador” and promote the circular economy
There is a cap for a number so please RSVP with the link below before places run out.