We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. Read more…
Saturday
19
MAY

Local Bassholes 5th Annual Pike / Walleye Derby

06:00
15:00
Local Bassholes
Event organized by Local Bassholes

Get Directions

Category
#var:page_name# cover

☆☆ SCHEDULE ☆☆

☆ Check-In Time: 6:00am - 6:45am
(if you plan on registering the day of the tourney please be there at 6am sharp)
☆ Launch Time: 7:00am
(in order of registration)
☆ Weigh-In Time: 3:00pm
(any anglers showing up after 3pm will be docked 1 inch per 5 mins. any anglers showing up after 3:15 will be disqualified)

☆☆ Any Angler Can Weigh In Any Time After 1pm If They Want ☆☆

☆☆ REGISTRATION FEES☆☆

● 40$ per person ( if registered before May 1st)
● 45$ per person ( if registering after May 1st)
● 5$ per person for biggest fish (paid the day of tourney)( winner gets the purse) (OPTIONAL).

This tournament will have a 80% pay back with the other 20% going CHEO.....There will also be a 50/50 draw for CHEO as well

☆☆ RULES ☆☆

● No live bait (worms/leeches excepted)
● Boats/Anglers must have functioning livewells or equivalent (cooler+aerator)
● All fish must be weighed in and released alive (any dead fish will be disqualified)
● No transferring fish or tackle between boats
● All anglers must have valid SPORTSFISHING licenses
● All boaters must have valid BOATERS card
● NO DRUGS/ALCOHOL permitted on premises
● Give boaters/anglers their space. Keep safe distance between boats
● Must follow ALL rules set forth by MNR
● Fish weighed in MUST be of proper slot size (any undersized fish will disqualify the angler in possession of the fish) WALLEYE SLOT SIZE ZONE 18 ( 15.7" - 19.7" ) Nothing over Nothing under.

☆☆ Winners will be determined by the combined length of 1 walleye and 2 pike☆☆
There will be monetary prizes awarded to 1st 2nd 3rd place.

THERE WILL BE A 25 BOAT LIMIT TO THIS EVENT. AFTER WE REACH 25 REGISTERED REGISTRATION WILL BE CLOSED. RAIN DATE IS SET FOR SUNDAY MAY 20TH 2018 (THE FOLLOWING DAY)

For registration E-transfers and any other info needed please contact Mike Lamoureux 613-558-4727 E-Transfers are to be made to Humanism_25@hotmail.com

☆☆ PRIZES ARE TO BE DETERMINED☆☆