On Saturday, April 14th CSERC staff and volunteers will be heading out to the Sugarpine Railroad trail with the Forest Service to help maintain this popular recreation destination. Come out and volunteer with CSERC to make a difference for the environment and the people who enjoy this beautiful trail.
Plan to bring the following items at a minimum:
• Work clothes that can get dirty (long sleeves recommended, long pants required)
• Sun protection
• Lunch (snacks will be provided)
• Water bottle (we’ll have extra water and sodas)
• Work boots (required, must be above the ankle)
• A daypack to carry belongings (recommended)
• We will provide gloves, etc.
Please sign up for this project as soon as you can by contacting Liz Gregg at email@example.com or (209) 586- 7440
We will have carpooling available for those who want to rideshare in Twain Harte. Contact Liz for details on timing and locations.