• Job site Evaluation (Layout, Estimating,
Sub-Floors, Deflection, Moisture)
• Effects of Moisture
• Substrate Preparation, Grades
• Balancing Floors, Setting Materials,
• Tile vs stone, Membrane Systems
• Tools and Techniques
• Radiant Systems (Electric, Hydronic, RValues)
• Maintenance and more!
The Industry’s Top Installation Trainers share the
latest installation techniques and tools! Come
prepared to leave with a thorough understanding of
installation as related to becoming one of the most
knowledgeable flooring professionals in your field of
ceramic flooring installation.