A brand new media training experience
Do you want to develop the skills to lead, inspire and influence?
Become a respected media voice for your profession or industry?
Raise your personal profile and business reputation?
Learn how to truly connect with your audience?
The Business Leaders Media Academy is a unique media training experience for business owners, leaders, directors, CEOs and aspiring managers.
Not only do we enable you to develop high quality media and communcations skills, we’ll also show you how to create your own opportunities to promote your personal profile, business brand, image and reputation.
Hands on practice is balanced with thought-provoking theory.
Built around six, full-day training meetings per year you will:
– Learn high quality media and communication skills
– Develop ideas on vision, inspiration and leadership
– Network with fellow executives in an exclusive, sharing setting
The first meeting theme is mastering broadcast interviews.
Presented by media experts Chris Green Tom Watt and Graham Essenhigh each meeting explores a specific media and communications theme. Our team are on hand all day to help, advise and offer personal insights.
– Media interview skills training
– Speech making and presentations
– Media crisis management
– Communicating your business vision
– Pitching and proposing
– Article and blog writing
– Personal reputation and image development
– Managing press conferences
…but the choice is yours.
Members of each Business Leaders Media Academy choose future meeting topics within a structured pathway. A quality lunch and personal development plan are included.