Continuing the celebration of the Varied Culture of INDIA, Chalo Lets Go is now gearing up to explore the culture of Meghalaya.
- Step your foot on ROOT BRIDGES, a natural wonder engineered by mankind and executed by nature.
- Stay with people from KHASI TRIBE who are exceptionally healthy and have rich traditional knowledge of living in harmony with nature at NONGRIAT and MAWLYNNONG.
- Be amazed to see the crystal clear waters of UMNGOT RIVER. During the boat ride through the river you will actually be able to see the bottom of the river even when it is around 15-20 feet deep.
- Explore the mysterious limestone MAWSMAI CAVES that are the only caves in Meghalaya where visitors are allowed.
- Feel the cold water droplets on your face at NOKHALIKAI FALLS. They are said to be the tallest plunge waterfall in India where water plunges from a height of 1,100 ft uninterrupted from the highest point to the foot of the falls making it a spectacular site.
- Explore the dreamy town of SHILLONG that has its own ancient culture and heritage.
- have some relaxed time at UMIAM LAKE, an exceptionally beautiful man-made lake that covers an expanse of 221 sq kms.
Check the detailed itinerary here: http://www.chaloletsgo.com/2018/03/the-culture-trip-to-meghalaya.html
Per Person: 26,800/-
Couple cost pp: 24,800/-
Group Cost pp: Rs. 23,900/- (For a group of min 4 people)
• Airport pickup and drop
• 7D/6N accommodation on twin sharing basis
• Land transportation as per the Itinerary
• All Meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
• Guidance of a friendly group leader throughout the tour
• 5% GST
• Personal expenses like laundry, staff and driver tips etc.
• Beverages/soft drinks/mineral water or any extra meal ordered.
• Expenses incurred due to anything beyond our control like natural calamities, landslides, political insurgencies etc.
1. Fee mentioned above is ex Guwahati.
2. We have limited seats and registration will be done on first come first serve basis.
3. Chalo Lets Go reserves the right to amend/alter the program if need be.
4. Please read the cancellation policy carefully.
5. Due care is taken for the safety of the participants but organizer will not be responsible for any mishap/accident/injury/illness etc.
6. If the participant does not attend/complete the expedition or consume benefits included in the price, he/she will have no right to claim a refund.
To sign up call - 9999731115 or mail - email@example.com