If You Read It, You Can Bake It - Join us for the Cherrydale Branch Library's mostly annual Edible Book Contest!
Check out some of previous entries for examples and inspiration: https://www.flickr.com/photos/arlib/sets/72157632175069447
What is an edible book?
- It’s any representation of a book title that is made primarily from edible materials.
- It can look like a book, refer to a character, be a pun on a title etc.
- It can be as fancy as a decorated cake or as simple as a bowl of grapes (The grapes of wrath?)
How does the contest work?
- Deliver your entry to Cherrydale between 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Saturday, April 14.
- Participants, attendees and guest judges vote from 2 – 2:45 p.m.
- Awards will be given out and refreshments will be served at 2:45 p.m.
Competition categories include:
- Best in Show
- Best Entry by an Individual (Children under 12, Teens 13-18, Adults)
- Best Entry by a Family
- Best Entry by a Group
- Viewer’s Choice