Register at: https://npwestchester.org/event-2829308
Internships are an essential part of the college student experience and your organization can greatly benefit from utilizing college interns. They can be terrific additions to a nonprofit’s capacity building journey and are a valuable asset because they can bring a fresh perspective, increase productivity, and can allow you to assess compatibility if you are looking to hire in the future.
Build relationships with the colleges and universities in Westchester. The panel will provide insight on:
- Nonprofit organizations' role and responsibility
- Internship requirements (hours, tasks, paid/unpaid, etc.)
- Best practices
- Managing risks
- Opportunities for post-graduate employment
- And more.
- Pace University - Bless Vaidian, Director of Career Counseling
- Mercy College - Sara Shepard, Employer Relationship Manager
- The College of New Rochelle - Mariela Torres, Director of Career Development
If you have any specific questions you would like for the panel to address email Dyiamond Grant, email@example.com.