Join THE JOSH TOURS event to explore the beauty of Chitral.
ONLY 20 SEATS (1ST COME 1ST SERVE)
Tour: Chilam Jusht Festival Kalash valley Chitral
Dates: 11 May to 18 May 2018
Duration: 7 days & 6 Nights
Main Tourist Attractions:
- Attending Chilam Jusht festival Kalash Valley, Chitral.
- Chitral City Tour
- Gol National Park
- Qaqalasht Meadows
- Chitral Museum
- Shahi Masjid Chitral
- Lawari Pass
- Nagar Fort
- Jeep Safari to Kalash Valley
Start Date: 11 May 2018, 10 PM, Karachi
End Date: 18 May 2018 , 10 AM , Karachi
Last Date: 5th May 2018
Who Can Join The Trips:
- Individuals Male / Female
Islamabad: Rs.18000 Per Person
Karachi: Rs.34,000 Per Person by Green Line Train
Trip Short Details:
11 MAY Day 00: Departure from Karachi, Greenline Train 10PM
12 MAY Day 01: Arrival Islamabad, Hotel Transfer
13 MAY Day 02: Departure for Chitral
14 MAY Day 03: Visit of Qaqlasht Meadows & Gol National Park
15 MAY Day 04: Visit of Kalash Valley
16 MAY Day 05: Departure for Islamabad
17 MAY Day 06: Departure for Karachi by Green line Train 3PM
18 MAY Day 07: Arrival Karachi - END of TOUR
What Included in Package:
- Green Line Train (KHI -ISB-KHI)
- Hotel Accommodation 3 pax sharing basis
- Breakfast & Dinner
- Services of Professional Tour Guide
- Luxury transportation of Chitral
- Jeeps for Kalash Valley
1- Every Member must keep his her Original CNIC
Contact Person :
• Hammad Shakil
+ 92 3333 3599811
• Maaz Shakil
+ 92 333 0296992
Terms and Conditions:
• Every member must keep his/her CNIC.
• Member should have to report 30 mints before departure time.
• Only 10 Kg Cargo bags are allowed & every member is responsible and have to carry its own luggage.
• Member must have to behave ethically with his/her fellow group members
• Otherwise company can cancel his/her membership at any time.
• Company is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• Company is not responsible for loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No returns will be made in case of cancellation of booking before ONE day of departure date.
• Company can cancel booking at any time.
• Company can change terms and conditions at any time.
• Personal weapons are strictly not allowed.
• I understand to abide by the rules & regulation & by-laws of the company, to be enforce from time to time.
• I understand that the adventure/outdoor activities carry a potential risk of personal injury. I further undertake that neither
I nor my heirs or legal representatives shall raise any compensation from the company.
Payment & refund policy:
100% Advance before announced last date of Booking
25 % of Paid amount is refundable before 5 days of expedition.
0 % of Paid amount is refundable before 2 day of expedition.
Mode Of Payment:
Payment via online bank transfer or, direct bank deposit to the following bank account
Account Title: The Josh Tours
Branch Code: 1078
Bank Name: Bank Al Habib Sharfabad Branch Karachi
Confirm your Payment by sending us the Payment
Receipt via Whatsapp on 0333-3594811 or Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org OR just sms.
THE TRIP IS GOOD FOR?
* Families & Kids
* Corporate Groups
* Photographers & Explorers
* Adventure Enthusiasts
* Sightseeing Lovers
* University Students
List of Personal Equipments
• Sun Glasses
• Water Bottles
• Lighter or Match stick
• Torch with extra cells
• Tissue roll
• First aid basic medicines
• Extra clothes for Swimming
• Carrying Bag
• Power Banks
• Fishing Equipment if interested in fishing
• Red/Green Lights for Milky way Photography
• Sun block
I understand that the adventure/outdoor activities carry a potential risk of personal injury. I further undertake that neither I nor my heirs or legal representatives shall raise any compensation from TJT.
I further understand that on adventure trek of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond the control of organizers can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the Leader and Guide will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group.
Terms & Condition
Before requesting to register for tour, we encourage intending participant that he/she should read and understand the following terms and conditions.
• Every member must keep his/her CNIC.
• Member should report 30 mins before departure time.
• Member must behave ethically with his/her fellow group members, otherwise The Josh Tours can cancel his/her trip at any time.
• TJT is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• TJT is not responsible for loss of any kind of valuable item.
• During the trip, the itineraries may be affected by reasons beyond control of the hosts. In such event, the hosts have the right to alter my itineraries or cut short the trip. In such an event, the hosts shall not be held liable to refund money.
• No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the trip during the event.
• No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond human control including but not limited to rains, storms, land sliding, accident, flat tyres, engine failures or other vehicle mal-function e.t.c.
• TJT can cancel booking at any time.
• TJT can change terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
• Personal weapons/drugs are strictly prohibited.