Download sponsorship form here:
Fundraising for the Christ the King March is underway! Now is the time to ask your family and friends to support your child and raise money for our wonderful school.
The Christ the King March will take place on the afternoon of Friday, May 4, 2018. Each student will receive a Christ the King March t-shirt. We are asking each student to raise a minimum of $75. We have lots of great prizes too!
• Raise $75: Receive a CTK Water Bottle
• Raise $125: Entry into a drawing: Winner will receive one punch card good for 5 “Sweats and Sneakers” days
• Raise $200: 2 Entries into a drawing: Winner will receive one punch card good for 10 “Sweats and Sneakers” days
• Highest total individual fundraiser will win a punch card good for 10 "Sweats and Sneaker" days
Restrictions: Sweats and Sneakers days cannot be on a Mass day.
Classes and houses also will compete!
• The K-4 class that raises the most money for the CTK March will receive an extra half hour of recess, casual day and a pizza party during lunch the week following the March.
• The middle school house that raises the most money for the CTK March will receive an extra half hour of recess, casual day and a pizza party during lunch the week following the March.
PLEASE START ASKING YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS TO SUPPORT YOUR CHILD TODAY!
When you receive cash or checks, please put them in an envelope with your child’s name and class/house and have your child give it to his or her teacher. Please make sure to include your child’s name, so your child and the class get credit. We’ll take care of the rest! A donation form is attached if your sponsor would like to complete one, but it is not necessary. If you would like additional sponsorship forms emailed to you, please let us know.
All donations are tax deductible.
Thanks in advance for your support. Please contact us with any questions. Go Christ the King!
THE CHRIST THE KING MARCH COMMITTEE
Jaclyn Jandric email@example.com
Mary O’Connell firstname.lastname@example.org
Kara Krehbiel email@example.com