Join us for an evening of art, interior design and activities in London. Our April Lates spotlights the emerging stars of contemporary art and design alongside the decadent world of the original ‘Bright Young Things’: the exuberant partygoers of 1920s and 1930s Britain – in partnership with designer fashion website, THE OUTNET.COM.
Throughout the night:
- Artist Luke Edward Hall will be in conversation with creative consultants Duncan Campbell and Charlotte Rey. Explore their curated room in our New Gallery, designed using pieces from our Interiors auction
- Browse works from our upcoming auctions: Interiors, First Open and Sculpted by Nature: Fossils, Minerals and Meteorites, and Post-War and Contemporary Art highlights from New York
- Book signing and talk from Sofka Zinovieff, author of ‘The Mad Boy, Lord Berners, My Grandmother and Me’ about life at Faringdon House, Oxfordshire
- Listen to talks from our specialists Anna Touzin and Kathryn Widing, Post-War and Contemporary Art, and James Hyslop, Science & Natural History
- Watch the rock and roll magician Pete Heat perform tricks around our galleries
- Enjoy 1930s-inspired music sung by Opera Preludes
- Step into THE OUTNET’s fashion infinity box, with a chance to win a designer bag
- And much more…
Free entry, pay bar. We hope to see you there!