The 9th Annual CCS Dinner and Auction is quickly approaching! We have amazing entertainment featuring world-renowned saxophonist, Michael Phillips and Portland's premier auctioneer, Steve Dorsey. A wonderful dinner from Mad Hatter Catering will be served along with fabulous silent and oral auction items to fit everyone's budget!
Funds raised at this year’s event will be used for various school improvements, scholarships, and a middle school makeover!
Here are several ways you can support this year's event.
1. Purchase tickets to the event at: https://ccsauction.brownpapertickets.com
· Tickets are $20 per individual and $35 for a two ticket bundle.
· Admission includes silent and oral auction, live entertainment,
dinner and prizes.
· There will be auction items offered at every budget level.
2. For event Sponsorship or ad info please contact Cherise Bjornsgard at firstname.lastname@example.org or 360-448-8300.
3. SPREAD THE WORD!! Please share this event with all of your friends and family.
Thank you so very much for all of your support. It is because of you we are able to do great things for our school.