Want to get the most from your Infrared Therapy sessions? To maximize the amazing power of sweat, it's crucial to master your breathwork.
City Sweats and Kinetic Sports Rehab team up to give you Respiration Reset, a workshop designed to improve your breathing patterns so you can tap into deeper levels of relaxation and detoxification.
Breathing is something many of us take for granted. The average person takes 25,000 breaths a day without much thought of how this process is running in the background. Unfortunately, many of us have compensations in our breathwork that limits our ability to take in oxygen efficiently.
But don’t sweat it! We’ll teach you everything you need to know to improve respiration to get the most from your City Sweats session.
Join Respiration Reset to learn how to:
- Properly breathe in all dimensions of your midsection
- Restore your breathing patterns and unwind compensations
- Utilize your diaphragm to its full capacity
- Tap into your parasympathetic nervous system for more relaxation
- Combine infrared therapy with meditative breathing practices
Here’s the details:
Where: City Sweats - Wallingford
When: April 9th at 6-7pm
Availability: Only 10 spots!!