Bare Bones is a series of six powerful English short plays performed minimalistically.
The creator strongly believes that Content is the real King and puts this belief to test. So Bare Bones does not take help of modern technology for adding to the experience of story-telling because the team is convinced that the plays can connect without technological assistance. They deliver the play in its bare bones form: No light effects (just binary on/off between the short plays), no music or sound effects, no props (minimal), no costume, and no makeup.
At Bare Bones, you experience a wide spectrum of dramatic possibilities that explore the entire range of human sensibilities: from primitive to profound, from serious to hilarious, from hatred to love, from extremely witty to downright stupid, from shamelessly honest to outrageously cocky, and from superficial to spiritual.
Short Plays Brief
1. Where Heart Meets Mind Uncover the unexplored depth of the eternal conflict between the Heart and the Mind. Can there ever be peace between the two polar opposites?
2. Visiting the Earth A mysterious visitor lands on Earth and finds an even more mysterious company. Together they travel the Earth in space and time and discover something amazing.
3. Gibberish Two drunkards talk senseless but look a little deeper and it starts making more sense than sensible.
4. The Brave Coward A heretic has been executed by the State. The brave soldier who executed him recounts the tale and shares why it was not just another execution.
5. Crisis A loser meets a winner, a fool meets the intelligent and through a series of childish and silly questions, brings a lifesaving shift in the latter.
6. Independence Day A man with lifelong confidence issues is preparing for a competition. Can he overcome his own demons, real or otherwise?