An evidence-based parenting course promoting confidence, learning and positive behaviour in young children aged 1 to 6 years.
The Parents Plus Early Years Programme is suitable for parents of children within the normal range of development as well as children with special needs such as, ADHD, speech and language and other developmental difficulties.
• being a responsive parent
• child-centred play and communication
• supporting children's self-esteem and confidence
• promoting children’s language and development
• helping children concentrate and learn
• building cooperation in young children
• establishing daily routines
• managing tantrums, misbehaviour and specific problems