Presented by Lyle Sunada, Pharmacist/NAMS Certified Menopause Practitioner
This seminar will cover everything you wanted to know about hormone balancing & bio-identical hormones (estrogen/estriol, progesterone, testosterone, etc.) including:
1. What are they and where do they come from?
2. Are they safe? What about breast cancer?
3. How do I know I’m low? What are the best tests and why?
4. How can I get them? Would my doctor prescribe them? If not, then what?
5. Which hormones are associated with fatigue, hot flashes, insomnia, weight gain, vaginal dryness, mood swings, low sex drive, hair loss, brittle nails, breast tenderness, heavy periods, etc.?
6. My thyroid tests came back normal but I still have symptoms. What about bio-identical thyroid hormones and how do I know I need them with normal levels?
7. How can I help deal with excessive stress and adrenal fatigue?
COST: $10 per person payable upon booking.
Time: 6:30pm - 9:00pm
SPECIAL: 10% OFF Store Purchases after the seminar.
Some exceptions apply; see in-store for details.