For a long long time, people have been dealing with questions like: can we be happy, well-balanced, conscious and successful in our lives?
👉YES, we just have to decide to begin.
Do we have the chance to bring out not only the best of our lives but even take care of ourselves and our families?
👉YES, and even so much more if we are that important for ourselves to take the first step.
Will we be able to influence our thinking in such a way that it increasingly serves in all aspects of our lives? (e.g. work, partnership, family, success etc...)
👉YES, anyone is able to do that if you really want to commit yourself to your own life!
In this workshop we will encounter the concepts and guidelines of old teachings in connection with these questions that will bring our mind to the right state! Sometimes it’s hard to see the proper direction of our lives and because of this we find it harder to make decisions too. Through targeted exercises, we will find the right decision-making "status" in which state we can get answers to all our questions. Our decisions will get easier and we will be able to make important changes in our current lives.
The main purpose of the exercises to achieve and use the proper brain waves.
Main practises during the workshop include:
- Shamanic breathing techniques
- Buddhist breathing techniques
- Taoist breathing techniques
- subconscious programing
These listed methods will help us to achieve the proper state of consciousness to begin our new life, which belongs only to us!
Your life is YOURS!
⭕ Introduction to a wider thought space, which can have an effect on our whole lives.
- New thinking schemes and their practices, and application in our lives.
- We can become acquainted with different thinking mechanisms.
- We can frame the differences between certain patterns of thought and determine the beneficial and damaging parts of these.
⭕ The necessity of ego, the place of the ego in our life and its possible importance.
- In many teachings we hear that the power and authority of the ego must be destroyed. Are we interpreting these teachings correctly? We pull the veil from these sometimes vague teachings and philosophies to make more sense and make it applicable to our lives today. We will find out if we even need the EGO at all?
⭕ The roots of the real &true happiness
- The recognition of the real and true nature of happiness through appropriate practices and principles that bring us on a fantastic journey.
⭕ The interpretation of our human relationships in the mirror of reality
- Is it important what others are thinking about us and, if so, why it can be interesting for us? Correct balancing of expectations and acceptance throughout our whole lives. The proper handling and useful understanding of the information that we receive about ourselves.
Venue: Clybaun Hotel, Knocknacarra
Date: Sunday 22nd of April, 9am to 5.30pm
Lunch break: 12-1pm (not included)
Cost: €75/pp, booking deposit €25
Secure your place as only 20 place available.
For more information and booking please contact Vera on 087-708-9493 or by e-mail email@example.com