Today, there are hundreds of blockchains. In the coming years, those hundreds will become thousands and—with widespread adoption by mainstream business and government—millions. Blockchains don’t talk to each other at all right now; they are like the PCs of the 1980s.
In the future, blockchains will federate data and value in a hub and spoke model similar to the internet. The future of mainstream blockchain adoption will be achieved by the development of a networked, federated blockchain to integrate these separate spokes. That integrated blockchain network is Aion.
Matthew Spoke, founder of Aion and CEO of Nuco, will give a short presentation on Aion’s vision of blockchain interoperability, internal objectives and milestones. Join us for a free casual community meetup at the Coderbunker to connect with the Aion team. Delicious food and drinks will be provided as we enjoy an evening filled with networking and knowledge sharing and input from special guest speakers.
LEARN MORE ABOUT AION
• Website: https://aion.network/
• Whitepaper: https://aion.network/whitepapers.html
• Telegram: https://t.me/aion_blockchain
• Github: https://github.com/gonuco/aion.erc.contract
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AionBlockchain/
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/Aion_Network
• Youtube: https://youtube.com/channel/UCu4u9tYEgUyNL9KMgrCZvXQ
• LinkedIn: https://linkedin.com/company/aion-network
• Medium: https://blog.aion.network/
• Discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/srU4qbS
• Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2215642.0
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
Matthew Spoke is the Founder of AION, the third generation blockchain network. Prior to his current role, Matt formerly founded Deloitte's blockchain team, Rubix. Having now spent over 4 years exclusively in the blockchain industry, Matt has committed his professional career to seeing blockchain technology achieving its full potential within enterprise markets. With his recent work on AION, Matt has led the industry in articulating a vision where disparate networks will connect to each other through a blockchain. Matt is also a Founding Steward of the Muskoka Group, a blockchain governance think tank, and a Founding Board Member of the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance. In the Canadian market, Matt has also been appointed as Advisor to the Ontario Securities Commission and to the Ministry of Finance.
• 18:30-19:30 Networking Mingle
• 19:30-20:30 Presentation by Matt Spoke + Q&A
• 20:30-21:00 Warm-down & Networking Mingle
ABOUT THE MEETUP
• Date: 29th March, 2018 (Thursday)
• Time: 18:30-21:00
• Price: FREE
• Location: Coderbunker (1199 Panyu Road, Building 3, Underground)
• Click the link to register: https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/aion-network-shanghai-meet-up-tickets-43955915326?aff=ehomecard