eChai will be hosting the series of CoLearning sessions across the nation in April 2018.
The Jabalpur edition will be co-hosted by the Cognic Systems.
The CoLearn Blockchain series of programs will bring together Blockchain enthusiasts, developers and industry leaders to connect, share & collaborate.
It will have three primary tracks:
- Technology - The Tech part of Blockchain
- Economics - The Cryptocurrencies and ICOs
- Demos of Blockchain Projects/Startups
The speakers list coming up. It will be an awesome CoLearning Experience.
Do send us an email at jatin@eChai.in - in case if you want to present your venture at CoLearn Blockchain Programs.
Date: 21st April, Saturday Time: 4 pm to 6 pm
Venue: Cognic Systems, Datt Residency, 1 & 2, Opp. Railway Stadium, Jabalpur.
This program is designed for eChai Members. Though we have few seats available for guests. You'll need to register @ eChai.in/events to join in.
- You can read this curated eChai story about Blockchain which gives amazing context about it @ https://echai.in/stories/what-is-blockchain
- Here's the livestream of the earlier eChai program about #Blockchain @ https://www.facebook.com/events/285201458627622/permalink/287231031757998/
- Contextually curated eChai story about #IncryptBLR - Bringing the best blockchain minds of Bangalore together @ https://echai.in/stories/incryptblr-bringing-the-best-blockchain-minds-of-bangalore-together
- Contextually curated eChai story about #BlockHack Bangalore - Blockchain & Crypto Meetup In Bangalore - https://echai.in/stories/blockhack-blockchain-crypto-meetup-in-bangalore
About eChai Ventures:
eChai is an amazing offline-online Startup Social Network which helps you grow your Startup #CoRise Network, Get more business and CoLearn with the community.
Check out the eChai membership benefits and all the other things about eChai at http://eChai.in/
...Toh Phir Ho Jaaye eChai!