Consulate General of India, New York, Permanent Mission of India to the United Nations in collaboration with Columbia University, New York will be hosting a panel discussion on "Policy and Technological Interventions for School Inclusion" on April 11, 2018, at Columbia Law School.
Panelists includes :
1. Dr. Menaka Guruswamy, BR Ambedkar Research Scholar and
Lecturer, Columbia Law School.
2. Mr. Tanmaya Lal, Ambassador and Deputy Permanent Rep of
India to the United Nations.
3. Mr. Sandeep Chakravorty, Consul General of India in New York.
4. Dr. Akansha Anand, Associate in Social Work, Columbia
University School of Social Work.
5. Mr. Ashwini Tewari, Country Head - US Operations, State Bank
of India New York.
See you all there!
Click here to RSVP https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdPlC5Cw63c06iQ8z7GrVLh-2FrTxodwBEVpoWByjDR3Y_BMA/viewform?usp=send_form