Learn how to write compelling bids that make your company and solution stand out!
This is a practical step by step workshop where tenders from both the public and private sector will be assessed and participants will have the opportunity to draft tender applications in class and have them assessed by the facilitator.
The one day course will cover:
• Public and Private Sector Tenders – what is out there?
• Practical Tender Writing Tips and Budgets
• Acquittal of Tender & Evaluation
• Tender Writing – Do’s & Don’t’s
• The benefits of Tendering for your Business
• What is Request For Tender and how does a business approach it?
Facilited by Keith Whelan aka The Grants Guy (www.thegrantsguy.com.au), Participants will emerge with an understanding of the procurement environment, and how to write bids and tenders.
Register HERE: https://www.trybooking.com/VAUB
Registrations made prior to 30 April will go into a draw to WIN a double pass to watch St George Dragons play Canberra Raiders at Glen Willow on 20 May!