Join CSA for a fantastic visit to the palace of Aisha Fahmy. Shuttered for years, this masterpiece was built in 1907 for Egyptian aristocrat Ali Fahmy, who was King Farouk's army chief. Reopened as an arts centre in mid-2017, the sublime rococo interior of silk-clad and frescoed walls, carved-wood fireplaces, painted lacquer work and a wonderful triple-arched stained-glass window overlooking the grand staircase has all been fabulously restored to finery. The mansion's grand salons are now to be used as a gallery, with a program of temporary exhibitions.
For more information or booking, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01068828539 / 02 23585284