Dear AACE Members / Non-members / Guests,
You are invited to attend our AACE meeting for Central Ohio section on Thursday, April 19, 2018:
· The presentation topic is, “Reviewing contractor claims: How to fairly determine compensation” (invite details and topic abstract attached).
· Guest presenter is Brian Hupp, P.E., District Construction Engineer, Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT)
· Please RSVP by Tuesday, April 17, 2018. This just gives us a reasonably accurate headcount for accommodating… so feel free to bring a guest (even if last minute).
· Business leaders, please encourage your staff members to attend this meeting that will be beneficial for themselves and for your business.
· Please feel free to forward this email to anybody.
· You can claim up to 0.25 Continuing Education Units (CEU) equivalent to 2.5 Professional Development Units (PDU) by attending this meeting.
Please RSVP via phone or e-mail by Tuesday, April, 17, 2018 to:
Joe Venditti, Phone (740)897-2253; Joe.Venditti@fbports.com
Ryan Rhodes, Phone: (614)933-2449; Rmrhodes@aep.com