The Essential Ingredient Rozelle is excited to host the world-renowned pastry chef and Australian food icon Anna Polyviou. Step into a world where precise technique meets creative curiosity and hyperactive colour as Anna demonstrates some of her most jaw-dropping and show-stopping desserts from her latest recipe book ‘Sweet Street’ in a 2-hour sugar coated showcase.
About the book:
In Sweet Street, Anna brings her world-class training, techniques and flavours into your kitchen. Recipes that will tempt you to grab a bowl and spoon, gather some delicious ingredients and whip up some sweet treats. Whether it’s an old classic with a spectacular twist, a new take on afternoon tea or a knockout dessert to wow your guests, Sweet Street will have you dropping-jaws at the dinner table with your show-stopping creations.
Guests will enjoy a glass of bubbles on arrival followed by a high-tea style tasting as Anna demonstrates and talks you through her incredible talent for creating wondrous desserts and confectionary. You will learn how to add immediate wow-factor to your own sweets at home from Anna’s trademark, fuss-free approach to high-impact culinary design.
Anna will demonstrate:
- Passionfruit posset
- Roll me in chocolate
- Like a tart... but not
This event includes a copy of Sweet Street valued at $39.99 in the ticket price which you will be able to get personally signed by Anna on the day.
This is a one-time only event which is sure to sell out fast.
1. Cancellations are not refundable.
2. The Essential Ingredient reserves the right to alter or cancel a class without notice. In the event of a change, you will be contacted on the daytime phone number provided to us at time of booking.
3. Registration is from 30 minutes prior to the class start time.
4. All classes and events require closed-in shoes.
5. We cannot accommodate dietary requirements in all cases.
6. All menus may be subject to change due to availability of fresh produce
Click here to view our full terms and conditions.