In Greece, it’s all about shared plates, eating together and eating seasonally locally grown produce at any time of day. This hands-on class will celebrate this wonderful culture of eating and expose you to this flavoursome cuisine, with a fresh modern twist.
Ricardo Zaratustra will be teaching this class and sharing recipes from his years dedicated to working in Greek Restaurants here in Australia.
Prepare this spectacular menu, sit down and share this feast with a glass of wine …..aaahhh….now we just need an Island!
Smokey Eggplant Salad with warm pita bread
Grilled Saganaki cheese with honey, toasted walnuts and fresh oregano
Warm salad of Baby Octopus Confit in roast tomato and Kalamata olive salsa
Raw Cauliflower Salad with ancient grains, lemon, fresh herbs and roasted hazelnut
Smokey grilled Lamb with Lemon, Thyme and seasonal vegetables
Set Greek Yoghurt with honey and pistachio wafer
1. Cancellations are not refundable.
2. The Essential Ingredient reserves the right to alter or cancel a class without notice. In the event of a change, you will be contacted on the daytime phone number provided to us at time of booking.
3. Registration is from 30 minutes prior to the class start time.
4. All classes and events require closed-in shoes.
5. We cannot accommodate dietary requirements in all cases.
6. All menus may be subject to change due to the availability of fresh produce
Click here to view our full terms and conditions.