This is a hands-on class, suited for restaurateurs, caterers, or anyone looking to start a new restaurant or add barbecue to their existing menu. This can be a 2-day or 3-day class, depending on your experience.
2-Day Class Features - July 23 & 24:
• Hands on trimming, seasoning, and cooking chicken, ribs, brisket and pork butt using Cookshack Smokers and Charbroilers
• Learn portion control, consistency, and customer relations when the class members serve what you have cooked during the class to the members of the Ponca City Country Club
• Techniques to reduce food waste, menu ideas, and re-thermalization options
• Includes 3 nights hotel, all meals Monday and Tuesday, informative binder, all supplies needed and goodie bag
3-Day Class Features - July 22-24:
• Get everything the 2-Day class has to offer plus much more
• Get to know a basic restaurant business plan
• Find out what you need before you open
• Restaurant financials including ways to figure price, mark ups, and portion control
• Includes additional night in hotel (4 nights instead of 3) and lunch on Sunday
Class will be held at the Ponca City Country Club in Ponca City, OK.
To register for the class, please request a registration form from Christa Roller at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-423-0698. Class size is limited to 25 and is filled on a first come, first serve basis.