Introduction to the Path of the Spiritual Warrior.
What kind of person becomes a Spiritual Warrior?
1. One who is ready to take a stand against the influence of fear.
We will explore the feeling of of the presence of fear in every walk of life and how one feels
when they are ready to take a stand for freedom.
2. One who is ready to assume ownership of the fears they experience.
The art of "stalking ones' fear" will be explaned as an inward journey to ones' own power.
3. One who wishes to understand fears' place in the Divine Plan.
Viewing fear in a perspective larger that our self helps us to deal globaly with things that may seem personal.
4. One who knows that great battles have great cost.
How may we find the attention to pay for true Freedom? It is available.
5. One who feels that they posess enough Light to enter and Illumine their own Darkness.
Right use of our darkness determines the amount of our Light we have access to. We will offer
thougt forms which facilitate and validate the darkness we all feel.
6. One Who is ready for the responsibility for Power.
How much do we really feel we deserve.We will look at the sign posts of self appreciation
and provide some methods for the Feeling of our worth.
7. One who demands to be All that can Be.
If you feel you have these things within you, this talk will help you bring them out.
This gathering will explore the methods and mindsets that are needed to understand Fear and take advantage of our relationship with its' purpose.
We will look underneath the fears we all know to the motivating energy of these forms. Donation $20 of sacred money.
Plenty time will be alotted for questions and interaction. 2-3 hrs.
More questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org