- Doors open at 11, dice roll at noon.
- Entry will be $10
- Number of players is capped at 18
- This event will use the ITC missions and FAQ
- ITC Missions and Guidelines are here https://www.frontlinegaming.org/2017/10/09/itc-champions-missions-draft/. We will be using missions 4-6. I will have copies of score sheets to use during the event, or you can bring paper and write it down yourself.
- All current and in-print Warhammer 40,000 Index books and codices from Games Workshop and Forge World are allowed, unless their release falls on the weekend of the event. We expect you to use the most current datasheets for your models – e.g. those found in a codex rather than an index if a codex is available for your army. This means that you may use faction-appropriate index datasheets that might not appear in your codex (such as CSM Sorcerer on Bike).
- Armies that have a codex MUST use current version of rules for units, UNLESS the unit is not in the codex then you can use the index.
- The tournament will consist of three rounds.
- We will be using the bestcoastpairings app to create the roster of players, and handle the scoring for the games as well have it as ITC points for those that would like to get points for the ITC circuit.
- Registration for the event on bestcoastpairings app will be soon
All Lists that need to be typed out showing the following:
- who is warlord
- what warlord trait is taken
- what powers each psyker has
- power levels of each unit and the cost of the units
- Which unit is in which detachment
DO NOT HAND ME A BATTLESCRIBE PRINTED COPY OR UPLOAD AND BATTLESCRIBE COPY OF THE LIST!!!
12:00PM Round 1
2:00PM Round 1 over, lunch begins
2:30PM lunch over, Round 2
4:30PM Round 2 over, break
4:35PM Break over, Round 3 begins
6:35PM Round 3 over, results announced
- 2,000 point armies
- Battle-forged armies only
- No more than 3 detachments
- No duplicating detachments (ie, no 2 supreme commands, etc)
- You must have two copies of your printed or typed army roster with point costs annotated, one for you and one for the TO.
Awards will be presented for first place, second place and best painted army. Prizes based on entry fees.
1st Place - 30% in store credit
2nd Place - 20% in store credit
Best Painted - 10% in store credit
- No model/unit with a Power Level of 31 or higher will be playable.
- If you show up with no list written down or uploaded to the BCP app, as well as not have the book or pdf of the book for your army, you will not play. Please make sure to have all the rules for your models with you during the tournament. Battlescribe is not an exception to use instead of bringing the codex or pdf.
- Bottom level of terrain pieces will be LoS blocking, doesn’t matter if there are windows and doors. This will help if some tables do not have much terrain on the board..