Who is this workshop for?
This one day workshop is aimed at anyone who works as a leader, manager or aspiring manager. This workshop is also great for business owners. The workshop will be tailored to the needs of the group.
What will the workshop cover?
Whilst we will look at some theories of great leadership, most of the day is focussed on practical scenarios and real life situations. There is no one way to be a great (or a bad) leader. Using some pre-work in relation to your leadership style and personality, when you finish this workshop you will know exactly what kind of leader you are and how you can achieve leadership excellence.
At the end of the workshop we guarantee you will:
- Know what kind of leader you are;
- Understand your strengths and blind spots and how to manage these;
- Know how to delegate effectively;
- Understand how to manage difficult conversations;
- Have the tools to help you stay calm and in control;
- Have the ability to motivate and inspire your team;
- Have the confidence to influence direct reports, peers and senior leadership;
- Be armed with tips and techniques of excellent leadership.
There will be lots of opportunities to network on the day and share contact details (if you wish) so you can communicate as a group post session, ask questions and share best practice.
The workshop will be facilited by Scott Newby, founder and Managing Director of NewbyCore Consulting Limited. Scott is highly experienced in this field and is looking forward to sharing his learning and experience with you. Scott's credentials are:
- Over 10 years of managerial and leadership experience in business and sport;
- Successsful and highly respected business owner;
- Training material delivered to great success in-house with clients;
- Masters degree in Business Management;
- Founder and leader of sports club since 2008;
- Scott was identified as an exceptional leader in Commercial Banking (Lloyds Banking Group) and was selected to undertake an elite leadership programme.
If you truly want to be the best leader you can be, then this workshop is for you.
Cost of ticket: £99 + VAT. Your ticket price includes morning coffee and pastries on arrival, lunch and tea/coffee throughout the day. Please advise us of any access or dietary requirements at the time of booking.