Looking for a place to celebrate Easter this weekend? Here you’re welcome the way you are any day of the year, especially on Easter. Our worship is passionate, our message is powerful and are kids have a blast. Come on out and experience Easter again!
FIRST TIME VISITOR TIPS
1. PARK. We have plenty of parking in the front of the building as well a an additional lot to the left side of the property that is easily accessible to our side entrance.
2. KIDS. Once you enter our building you'll see coffee and the KIDS check in. Our KIDZONE is a safe, fun, age-appropriate experience for your children (from 6 weeks to 5th grade).
3. CHILL. You belong here. Enjoy the coffee. Sing. Or don't. You're not required to participate so no stress. You'll see denim, dresses, hats, Lions gear, and even some camo. Some people like to dress up a little and that's cool too. You won't need to know any secret handshakes.
4. LEARN. Every Sunday we tap into a vintage faith that is driven by the bible. Our Pastor is pretty laid back and teaches in a way that challenges but that you will understand. He uses dynamic communication to help write the message on your heart. And Jesus is always the hero.
5. MUSIC. Our band leads us into worship with guitar-based music. We sing newer songs as well as classic songs, sung by the church for hundreds of years. Words are projected on the screen if you'd like to sing along.
6. CONNECT. Be sure to let us know you came by. You can fill out our Connection Card online here: https://goo.gl/forms/ysgtYBJRxH2whB8k2 or fill out a Connection Card during service and drop it in the bucket when we receive our offering. Don't feel compelled to give. The service is our gift to you! On you way out the door- stop by guest central for a bag of goodies just for you. You can also download our church app Trees Church- we're the only one & follow us on FB to stay current on what we have going on as a community.
We will see you there!