Come join Crafted QC and Liz Kegebein for a night of needle felting fun! We will be making critter keychains! Make a hedgehog, an owl, a sloth, or you can create your own!
Needle felting is the technique of using wool roving, and a needle to make an endless array of critters and crafts! You will receive a needle felting kit, and some extra wool to take home!
At this needle felting workshop, Liz will show you….
• Basic needle felting techniques
• Basic needles felting tools
• How to add embellishments
• How to attach a keyring to your creation
• Practice creating different shapes with the felt
• How to use simple shapes to create numerous creations!
This workshop is perfect is for beginners! Participants are encouraged to bring their own snacks and drink (BYOB.) Grab a friend and come to needle felting! Who knows, it might become your next obsession!!!!
Liz is an art teacher with the Geneseo School District, and a mom to a 2 year old boy. She loves anything crafty, and I loves to discover new crafty techniques!