Pregnancy Yoga is not only a great form of exercise recommended by Medical Professionals & Mums alike, but a valuable practice of self care and preparation for birth & beyond.
Over this 5 week course we will cover Physical poses, Breathing techniques, Relaxation & Meditation and Sharing to provide you with a fantastic toolkit of techniques that you can use on and off the mat, throughout labour and into motherhood.
This course is open to all mums-to-be from 14 weeks pregnant. For some women this may be your first foray into the Yoga world - don't worry this is a safe, nurturing environment here to support you on your own personal pregnancy journey. A range of alternatives & modifications will always be given to support your body, your pregnancy & any health conditions you may have, so that the practice is tailor-made give you the most benefit possible.
• Physical poses & exercises to build strength & flexibility in the body to support the growth of your baby and prepare for a healthy birth & recovery
• Breathing techniques to calm the mind, connect to your inner power, and bond with your growing baby
• Relaxation & Meditation to relieve anxiety & stress, promote a good nights sleep, and provide your body with the rest & care it needs in this time of great change & development
• Sharing, because everybody's experience of pregnancy is unique, but we are all in this together! Share, practise & support with other mums-to-be to benefit our collective journeys through pregnancy & motherhood
The benefits of Pregnancy Yoga are numerous and include:
• Boosts energy
• Helps you to keep fit & active
• Relieves stress & anxiety
• Promotes a good nights sleep
• Helps you to relax
• Prepares body for birth
• Increases circulation & nerve stimulation
• Improves mood & outlook
• Great place to meet other mums-to-be in your local area
£45 for the 5 week course. If you have any questions about this course or would like to book please contact Keri:
Tel: 01546 810 297