Successful leaders know themselves and understand their motivations, values, talents and strengths. Through reflection, experiential learning, and facilitated discussion, this day-long program will provide emerging leaders the opportunity to explore who they are as rising executives and develop the behaviors that will take their careers to the next level of success.
"No matter your industry or job function, Cranaleith's unique environment of quiet and natural beauty provides the perfect location for you to reflect, renew, restore and transform." -- Past Participant
Join us and you will:
- Explore your inner self and get in touch with your true beliefs and values.
- Gain insights into the strengths and weaknesses of your leadership style and learn to lead with courage.
- Discover what's holding you back and how to let go of what is impeding your capacity to lead.
- Network with other executives who believe in connecting work and values.
- Walk in nature and enjoy the Mercy hospitality of Cranaleith.
About the Presenters:
Stephen G. Hart
Steve Hart is VP of Human Resources at the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia where he heads Talent Management, HRIS/Analytics, Diversity and Inclusion, and Employee Relations. Steve was an adjunct professor at LaSalle University and a member of the Affiliate Faculty at the University of Pennsylvania where he teaches in the graduate Organizational Dynamics program.
Mary Trainer RSM, Ph.D.
Founder of Cranaleith, Mary Trainer is a Sister of Mercy. She spent her early years in the ministry of elementary and secondary education. She later received a doctorate in Social Psychology from Boston University and a certificate in Spiritual Direction from Shalem Institute for Spiritual Guidance. Now in retirement, she continues her work in spiritual direction and retreats