The right side of the main part of the Blue Wall is being reset.
It is a social comp, so if you are new/intermediate to climbing definitely join in and see how far you get. There will be lead and a top rope option. Some climbs will however be lead only.
WHEN: Starts Wednesday 11 April until Tuesday the 17 April.
1. This is a social Onsight Competition.
2. Where you fall will be allocated a score, bonus points for an Onsight (a score sheet will be available with more info on the night). Based on your score you will be given a ranking.
3. You can climb the competition routes in any order you want.
4. You have 1.5 hours to send as far and as many as you can (if you can get in early you can beat the crowds).
5. Attempt all climbs for your Onsight score.
If you have time you can keep trying:
6. Your second attempt will be your Redpoint score.
7. Record your Onsight and Redpoint scores on the score sheet (laptop).
8. You can watch other people for beta, there will be no isolation.