Ready to Get Yourself Lean, Strong and Healthy?
Join CrossFit 4042’s Summer Slimdown Transformation Challenge and Start Creating Your Own Success Story Today!
At CrossFit 4042 we have had many clients with amazing success stories. The one thing about each of these success stories is that many of these folks started exactly where you are today. Well, maybe not exactly, but each one of them had to overcome obstacles and needed help getting on the path to achieving their goals.
They had to struggle with their weight, overcome bad eating habits, and juggle a tight schedule. They had to make some sacrifices and be disciplined about fitting in their workouts.
But they didn’t let these things hold them back. They had a goal to make a change, and they set out to achieve it!
None of our clients at CrossFit 4042 are professional athletes – they are all real people with real constraints and real lives. But they also all have reached a crossroads at one point or another and decided to really commit themselves to their health and fitness. You can and should do the same, and we have the perfect place for you to start…
On April 16th, we are kicking off our “Summer Slimdown” Transformation Challenge.
This challenge is open to current CrossFit 4042 clients, as well as those who aren’t current CF4042 members. If you are like so many others who struggle to stay active, healthy and positive during the winter months, then your health may have taken a backseat and slipped a bit this winter. Well, the sun is shining and the warmer temperatures are rolling in now and it’s time to get back to work!
When you join our Summer Slimdown, you will get the following:
- 6 weeks of Fast And Effective Group Training Workouts That Maximize Fat Loss While Minimizing Time In The Gym
- 6 week Fat Loss Nutrition Plan To Speed Up Your Metabolism And Make Fat Loss Easy
- Private Facebook Support Group To Share Recipes And Ask Questions
- Your Very Own Personal Accountability Coach To Ensure Your Success
- Starting at just $50, you will get amazing results in this challenge!
Our Summer Slimdown challenge is the perfect opportunity to re-commit yourself to your fitness and get back in shape for a long and sunny summer season! Or maybe you are one of those people who have not just let your health slip for a few months, but for many years? Are you one of those people that will always start next week? Do you tell yourself that Monday will be the day that you are going to start eating right and exercising? Are you at a crossroads or breaking point in your life, and are finally ready to commit to your health once and for all?...Enough is enough! Now is the time!
The Summer Slimdown contest is the perfect time to get into a routine and take some serious action. After all, it’s only 6 weeks of your life and a bargain considering what you can take away from it.
Wondering how we have so much success and still not sure how the Summer Slim Down contest will help you or why you need it?
Here is why and how:
Quite simply: because you need our help! Doing this alone is too hard. We’ve seen it countless times – one of two things always stands in the way of success for those looking to changes their lives: urgency and accountability.
You often need outside motivation to push through the hard times, and the firm end date of a contest provides some sense of urgency.
You benefit tremendously from accountability provided by your coaches and peers to stay on track to reaching your goals.
You need to start building a support system and have others around you who have a vested interest in your success.
This is the value of a partner-based Transformation Challenge.
When you join, you will:
- Learn how to improve your eating habits to maintain the changes to your body
- Get top-quality coaching and training from our great staff of coaches
- Stop spending time and effort on useless diets and training programs that leave you right where you started
- Build lasting friendships with other CF4042 clients
- Drop pounds of fat and inches off your belly
- Improve your strength and build lean mass
- And much more!
Now It’s Your Turn!
We are giving away over $600 in summer-themed prizes for the top 3 teams! The winners will be chosen by their complete transformation (before and after photos, weight lost, body fat lost, and inches lost).
Yes…$600+ in prizes!
2018 Summer-Slimdown Partner Transformation Challenge
Kick-Off Party Saturday, April 14th at 10:30am
Start Date: Monday, April 16th
Completion Date: Friday, May 25th
Transformation Contest Package Details:
CF4042 Package ($50 per person – for current CF4042 clients only)
- Reserves a spot on a team
- Eligible for Prizes
- Before and After measurements on the Inbody machine
- Inclusion in Facebook accountability group with all participants
- Nutrition Plan, Support and Guidance
- Access to the exclusive, only open to contestants, Weekly challenge class
Basic Package ($250 per person - nonmembers)
Includes: CF4042 Package, plus:
- Access to 3 CrossFit or Couch 2 CrossFit sessions per week*
Transformed Package ($299 per person - nonmembers)
Includes: CF4042 and Basic packages plus:
- Unlimited CrossFit or Couch 2 CrossFit sessions*
*For the duration of the contest
**Team members can choose different packages
Call 919-348-9434 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Prize Package Details:
4 Kayak 10 Mile Challenges ($260 value) with Cape Fear River Adventures
4 Carowinds Day Passes ($220 value)
4 Paddleboard Ecotours ($140 value) with Tarheel SUP Adventures
- A team must consist of 2 members
- The initial weigh-in and measurements must take place between April 14th – 16th.
- The final weigh-in must be completed between May 24th-25th.
- All team members must take before and after pictures. These pictures will be the #1 consideration in choosing winners. You can be clothed as you are comfortable for your pics.
- All contestants are recommended to complete at least 3 workouts per week. A combination of strength, interval and aerobic training will be most effective. (Our CrossFit program takes care of this part for you).
- Both team members must complete both weigh-ins during the dates outline above for the team to remain eligible to win the competition and for the prizes. (It is the responsibility of the team to make sure that each member weighs in on time, not that of the CrossFit 4042 Team.)
So, if you are ready to take your fitness, nutrition, and body to the next level, register by clicking this link - crossfit.wodify.com
Thank You and Get Ready for a Great Summer!
-The Team at CrossFit 4042
P.S. We realize you might have some questions about the contest, so we have provided some FAQ here:
What if I can’t find a partner?
We will help you find a partner if you can’t find one yourself. However, the best way to find a partner is to get somebody close to you (family, friend, co-worker, etc) to do this with you. The people that you spend a lot of time with will be your best support system and accountability check during a contest such as this.
When do we start?
We will hold our kick off meeting on Saturday, April 14th at 10:30am or Sunday, April 15th at 2:30pm and start the contest with all contestants on Monday, April 16th. Prior to beginning, we will be working with you to collect pertinent information, get you set up for your training, and ensure you have a team to compete on.
How much weight can I expect to lose during these 6 weeks?
That is all very individual. During our past Challenges we had participants drop up to 25 pounds and 7% Body Fat. It all depends on where you are starting from and how much effort you put into your training and nutrition during the 6-week challenge.
Our biggest focus is on helping you get fit and healthy, whatever that may mean to you. Keep in mind that the winners are chosen not just by number of pounds lost but also by the overall transformation achieved.
Why a Partner Contest?
Well, there really isn’t a right or wrong way to do these things. We do believe that having a partner or partners is important because having social support and an accountability system outside your coaches is essential to your success. Cheating, skipping workouts, and not eating according to the plan are far less likely when others are relying on your success in a team format.
What if I don’t have a lot of weight to lose?
This isn’t all about weight loss; this is a transformation challenge. You will be assessed on your transformation pictures first and all the other numbers (weight, body fat, inches, etc) second. So, the team that wins will not necessarily be the team that loses the most but rather the team that has the best overall transformation. Losing the last 10lbs while gaining a few pounds of muscle will be much harder than losing the first 10lbs, but it will also be much more noticeable in your pictures.
What if I want to keep my nutrition/training/lifestyle the same?
That is your decision to make. We will supply you with nutrition and training knowledge and support, but you have the choice to follow it or do it on your own. However, almost everybody has a bit of room to improve, and we encourage you to be open-minded and seek out those opportunities. Remember, your partner will be counting on you!
If I follow your nutrition plan, will I be starving all the time?
No. The plan is based around sound nutritional principles that have helped countless people manage their weight before, and it is based on eating whole, unprocessed, and high-quality foods. Rarely is hunger a big issue on this plan – in fact you may often be more full than you are now. In fact the biggest thing you probably have to worry about is funding a new wardrobe!