Spirituality and physical fitness are intertwined and interdependent. Religious gatherings and athletic gatherings share many goals, namely: self and world betterment, personal challenge and loving connections.
This is the first gathering to combine my spiritual and fitness interests, hence "Faith & Fitness".
Faith & Fitness is a community gathering to exercise and explore spirituality. We are:
- Open to all faiths/beliefs/religions!
- Open to all abilities! Exercise movement accessible, for first-timers and elite athletes alike.
- Interested in ongoing input and feedback.
- Non-judgmental in our atmosphere.
- Committed to high standards in both faith and fitness.
- Open to ages 13+ (per insurance, working on decreasing the limit).
- Childcare is provided.
- Wear athletic clothing.
- Sign a waiver (tinyurl.com/fafwaiver or hard copy at the gym).
- Come with an open mind.
- Please arrive between 7:30 and 8am.
- Suggested donation $5-10. Money collected beyond expenses will be donated.
- Contact Rev./Coach Andrew with any questions!