Are you working to change your community? Will more funding help you create that change? Join generations of social advocates who have achieved success by attending our Washington D.C. grant proposal writing course. Learn how to get funding for your nonprofit! Whether you’re a Washington D.C. nonprofit or from another area, you’ll learn how to do the research, make a plan, and secure the funding you need to take your organization’s development to the next level.
In this training you will:
- Be taught by a dedicated grant expert
- Use our proven proposal model—a model so successful that many funders have adopted it for their application guidelines
- Collaborate with others to create a strong grant application
- Use a variety of research tools to pinpoint the funders most likely to support and partner with your organization
- Review proposals the way funders do so you’ll understand what works and why
- Demonstrate your organization's capacity and credibility
- Develop a data driven description of the problem your program addresses
- Propose outcomes that are measurable and that can be evaluated
- Practice the art and ethics of grantsmanship
Register and pay by September 25th for an early bird discount!
See how The Grantsmanship Center training can empower your organization and bring positive change to your community: www.tgci.com or 213-482-9860. Seats are filling so reserve your spot today!