Find yourself uplifted by the vibrant colours, and high energy music of Bollywood. Dance Masala’s classes are an amazing way to have fun, get fit and find community, while gaining a foundation in Bollywood Dance. Our 8-week term classes help develop strength, rhythm, confidence and artistry – offering performance opportunities at all levels. We teach Bollywood, Bollywood Fusion (Semi-Classical Forms, Folk Fusion, & Hip Hop Fusion) and Indo-Contemporary. Our Classes are in Fortitude Valley and Monday Night Beginner Bolly is in Albion.
Week 1 and 2 of term is technique, designed to give you the foundation to make your dancing shine! Weeks 3-8 are choreography, where you learn a routine to apply the techniques you have learnt.
- Monday 7:15pm Beginner Bollywood with Divya - 'Song TBC' Semi-Classical Style (Albion)
- Tuesday 6:30pm Beginner Bollywood with Divya - 'Song TBC' Semi-Classical Style (Fortitude Valley)
- Tuesday 7:30pm Intermediate Bollywood with Randeep - 'Gal Ban Gayi & Chalti Hai Kya 9 Se 12' Bollywood-Bhangra-Hip Hop Fusion Style (Fortitude Valley)
- Wednesday 6:30pm Intermediate Bollywood with Drea - 'Nainowale' Semi-Classical Style (Fortitude Valley)
- Thursday 6:30pm Indo-Contemporary with Elena - 'Enna Sona'
- Fridays 6:30pm Beginner Bollywood - Casual Open Class - $5 Friday - New songs weekly!
- Fridays 7:30pm Intermediate Bollywood - Casual Open Class - $5 Friday - New songs weekly!
- Saturday 8:30am - 1:00pm Full Schedule of Kids Classes here http://www.bollywoodbrisbane.com.au/juniors-class
💃🏽 Casual Rate: $19.00 per class
🕺🏽 1 Class: $125 for 1 class per week (8 weeks – 20% Discount – any of our 8-week term classes: Beginner, Intermediate and Indo-Contemporary)
💃🏽 2 Classes: $200 for 2 classes per week (8 weeks – 36% Discount)
🕺🏽 3 Classes: $275 for 3 classes per week (8 weeks – 41% Discount)
We accept cash, eftpos and most credit cards. There is a 2% service fee for all credit card and eftpos transactions.