Experience traditional Argentine tango in this close connections workshop series. The focus will be on the most important elements of tango: the elegance of the walk, the intimacy of the embrace, the expression of the music. These workshops are for everyone – whether you’re an absolute beginner taking your first tango steps or expanding your tango skills.
Be sure to read information about registering below.
7:30pm - 8:45pm - Workshop (solo leaders/followers register in advance. Drop-in okay with a partner)
9:00pm - 11:00pm - Practica (everyone welcome)
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT REGISTERING
• Register early. Deadline for solo dancers to register: Friday, April 6th.
• Practica is included in all workshop purchases.
• $60 per person for the series of 3 workshops and practicas.
• To register,
o call Bobbi & Patricia 778-773-9904 or
o drop by Dancing for Dessert during regular business hours.
• Visit www.tangobug.com for more info, including a map link
For DANCERS joining with a PARTNER
• If you register in advance with a partner, you are confirmed right away.
• Dancers with partners may drop-in. ($60 per couple per session)
• Partner changes are optional.
For SOLO LEADERS and FOLLOWERS
• You must register in advance.
• Series purchase only.
• Drop-ins must arrive with a partner.
• To help for role balancing, solo dancers will be confirmed in the order they register, as dancers of the opposite role register too.
• Dancers are not partnered in advance.
• Optional partner changes take place during the workshop.
:earn more about the practica: https://www.facebook.com/events/192242404727307/?notif_t=plan_user_associated¬if_id=1523057785376849