To take a peaceful break from daily life, to connect back to yourself, to improve health; this summer retreat is ideal for those who are new to the world of yoga and want to learn the basics of Hatha yoga, or for those who already do yoga and want a week of advancing their practice with experienced teachers in a beautiful location. Please join Yasemin and Ravi for a week of relaxing, rejuvenating and enjoying the Turkish sunshine.
Our retreat offers 8 days of authentic Indian Yoga, Pranayama, Ayurvedic teachings and delicious meals in a small quiet resort by the ocean with a private beach.
• Dates: June 2nd to 10th 2018
• Duration: 8 days of authentic Hatha yoga and Ayurvedic practices
• Area: Datça, Mugla: One of the most beautiful areas of Turkey with unspoilt nature, quiet beaches and turquoise ocean. Surrounded by nature, flowers, fruit, and vegetable gardens
• Accommodation: You will stay at a beautiful resort situated in a peaceful location with swimming pool and private beach
• Food: Home cooked organic vegetarian food (with vegetables from their own garden)
• Teachers: Experienced, friendly teachers who will guide you throughout the week (Ravi Dixit & Yasemin Aslan)
• 8 nights all inclusive, prices from £650
For full information and brochure, please visit
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org