Inamojo™ is a nine week children’s wellbeing program for children ages 5 – 8 using the chakra system as a map weaving music and stories with mindful practices such as meditation, breath awareness, expressive movement, yoga, and art. The intention is to equip children with the life tools and life skills for lifelong wellbeing.
Peek inside a class and you will see the children wiping away dragon sneeze with feathers or moving like wolves. They may be creating art in a magic circle or reaching up like trees. The classes are playful, creative, and full of magic!
9 Week Program: Wednesdays 6:30 to 7:30 p.m., May 2, 16, 23, 30, June 6, 20, 27, July 18 & 25
Format: Story, Dance, Magic Circle Art, Discussion
To register, contact Lindsay at email@example.com, 563-212-2406, www.facebook.com/journeyintobeing
Investment: $90 ($10/class)
Pre-registration and payment required by April 25, 2018. No refunds will be issued for missed classes.
Please arrive 15 minutes early for first class to sign consent forms.
STRUCTURE OF 9 WEEK PROGRAM
• May 2 - Introduction: Introducing the characters and storyline.
• May 16 - Red class: Learning to trust instincts.
• May 23 - Orange class: Coping with, and expressing, emotions.
• May 30 - Yellow class: Explores self-esteem, confidence, courage.
• June 6 - Green class: Addresses jealousy, compassion, love.
• June 20 - Blue class: Effective communication, assertiveness.
• June 27 - Indigo class: Imagination, dreams, and goals.
• July 18 - Violet class: Self-awareness, thinking, meta-cognition.
• July 25 - Integration: Revisits key elements of the program.
The children will bring home a newsletter from each class setting forth the key themes from the story and topics of discussion for the week.
For more information, please go to www.inamojo.com to download a free sample of the program.